We want you to have the best day!
Yes, we all enjoy our world famous wines. But when you ask an Aussie bloke about his favourite beverage, the answer is bound to feature cold amber fluid with bubbles. McLaren Vale has both, and Adelaide Brewery Tours are keen to get you tasting some famous and some boutique brews. So tell us about your faves, and Partybus Steve or Partybus Tarn will work with you to put together a truly memorable craft brewery tour.
Vales Personal Beer & Gin
Suitable for 4 to 14 mates
- Goodieson Brewery, $8pp for a beer tasting with Jeff & Mary Goodieson, chill on the deck overlooking the creek and vineyards
- Shifty Lizard, newest tap house in the district, Swell cider and Zontes wine also available
- Old Bush Inn, from $15pp group lunch special or a la carte – lots of local beer, wine and gin
- Salopian Inn for guided gin flight $20ea – taste gins from around the corner and around the globe
McLaren Vale Social Beer, Gin and Cider
Suitable for approximately 10 to 24 socialites
- Ekhidna, $10ea for beer paddles inc alcoholic ginger beer and the famous 50/50; wine tasting also available $10pp
- Oxenberry Farm Cellar Door, grapple ciders and wine tastings from $10pp
- Lunch at Red Poles, group options from $25 – $40pp, sample local beer paddles from $10ea and Bendbrook wines $5pp
- Settlers Spirits for gin or wine tasting from $5ea, cheese pairing flights, cocktails and Espresso Martinis – all with a panoramic view from the balcony
- Pub stop on the way home, Seacliff, Victoria Hotel?
Vales Big Beer Celebration
Suitable for crowds of 20 to 40+
- Vale Ale & Fox Hat Brewing beer paddles from $10ea, breakfast pizzas available
- Lunch at Smiling Samoyed Brewery, wood oven pizza, wings and chips to share $35pp, beer paddles $10ea, range of craft beers
- Scenic stop at The Myponga Reservoir for a photo op
- Victory Hotel for a frothy with a view
Vales Bucks Beer
Suitable for 10 to 40+ blokes
Oh yes, one last hoorah for the “lucky” man. Beers, boobs and bollocks galore – a big send off for your mate in peril. Our experience shows that a schedule similar to the “Celebration” tour format above works well. Assuming we are starting prior to noon, then one venue of specific interest could feature first up (a craft brewery or distillery perhaps), followed by a hearty lunch and a pub crawl. Simple, flexible and fun. And sorry, no, we don’t include a pick-up from the holding cells the next morning. 😉
Finish in town at the Belgian Beer Cafe, the German Club, at the Wheatsheaf, Thebby Social for Big Shed beers, Nola, Lady Burra or in Port Adelaide at the Port Admiral for Pirate Life goodness. All of these specialist beer venues are sure to help you end this sojourn of malt, yeast and hops in true style.
Make sure you talk to the Partybus team about looking after your mates from start to finish, so that nobody needs to be driving home. As always, our tours are completely customisable, so sing out!
Of course we are also ready to take you and your friends out to the races, paint balling, go-karting, a wedding reception, that long lunch at a winery, arvo chill sesh with beers and pizza, or that Day on the Green concert in the vines.
Click to view Sample Tours