Smiles and cheers all round!
Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Yes, a wine tour would be a grand day. So what are you waiting for? Check out all the places Adelaide Brewery and Winery Tours have been around South Australia, get inspired by the sample itineraries, reserve a bus and then add your own story…
- Each tour is created around your preferences and likes – the numerous sample itineraries on each regional page are prime examples of what is popular with groups right now. Let us work with you to put together a truly memorable day.
- Themed tours for hens days, birthdays and milestone celebrations. Wine, beer and songs!
- As with all of our services, you and your group have exclusive use of the vehicle. You are not sharing with others, all scheduling is designed around your needs. No minimum or maximum duration*.
- Subject to your group size and cellar door limitations, your wine tour can be as flexible or as structured as you like. Lunch in the park or at the pub? Sure can.
- The regional food & music weekends are not to be missed, and what can I say about Winter Reds, the Barossa Vintage Festival, Clare Gourmet, Hills Crush or Sea & Vines? You know what to do…
- Call or SMS 0488 235 444 anytime to chat with Partybus Tarn or Partybus Steve. Both of us have many years’ experience in providing fun, tailor made touring and transport options for visitors and locals alike.
Intimate tour for 2-6 friends
What a great way to spend a day with close friends. While we still recommend booking ahead at your favourite places, a small group tour is the ultimate in flexibility and spontaneity. Between you and your driver you can explore to your heart's content, stay a little longer or increase the pace. Many cellar doors offer gratis tastings for couples and small groups, while some still charge.
Tour Prices – slide table right and left for various seating capacities and vehicle types
Prices here are a guide only, apply to tours starting and finishing near the Adelaide CBD, will vary with specific events and are subject to change without notice. All bookings are accepted subject to our terms and conditions including behavioural standards.
What makes a memorable tour?
We want you to have the best time. Bulding custom tours for you to enjoy is our sole purpose. Here are a few pointers to help you and your friends remember your day forever – for all the right reasons…
- In the early stages, be clear what you want to achieve. Why are you organizing a tasting tour? Getting together with 30 friends for a birthday is great fun – but is it about wine education? Probably more about chilling with your mates and relish a few bevvies and tasty food. Meanwhile 4 wine connoisseurs who are hungry for viticultural knowledge about a specific region or variety will have totally different ideas. The great news is that here at Adelaide Winery Tours we can cater for both groups – and just about any scenario in between.
- Each tour is literally built from scratch, visiting the region and venues of your choice. The only real limitation is cellar door capacity and availability. Most wineries and breweries charge for tastings nowadays, some requiring a deposit. These costs and lunch are in addition to the bus prices above.
Tasting fees payable on the day are best given to your driver in cash at the start of your tour, and he/she will pay the venue in one sum while you guys start enjoying your tasting. In the past customers have arranged an envelope for each winery, and that works really well. Alternatively one person in the group can pay the staff directly by cash or credit card (where available), and of course to save all money handling on the day, you can pay all tastings and even lunch to Adelaide Winery Tours ahead of time.
- While we often help customers plan tours at very short notice, including BYO liquor licensing, events booked several weeks ahead turn out best, mainly because our options of venues is greater. Just like us, the popular wineries, breweries and eateries book out.
- Food is really important during an outing like this. Everybody needs to have breakfast prior, and then enjoy a meal part way through the tour. The best value lunch is generally a group menu. Nibbles such as cheese & local produce platters are also highly recommended – not just for the food component but as a way to enhance your enjoyment of the wine/beer as well.
- Choose your friends wisely! You should be confident that EVERYONE involved in your day will enjoy themselves, including your driver and staff at cellar doors etc. To ensure you and your guests understand what is expected in terms of conduct, please ensure EVERYONE reads our Standards of Behaviour by clicking here.
Of course we are also ready to take you and your friends out to the races, a wedding, that long lunch at a winery, arvo chill sess with beers and pizza, or that concert in the vines.