McLaren Vale Wine Tours
Abutting Adelaide’s suburbs, everything is within easy reach at Mclaren Vale. Each tour is created around your preferences and likes – the sample itineraries are prime examples of what is popular with groups right now. The annual Sea and Vines festival is by far the state’s most popular gourmet weekend. This area is also fast becoming the B&B mecca of South Australia. Stop by for a day’s touring and a night’s relaxing on your way to Victor Harbor, Goolwa or the Coorong National Park. Adelaide Winery Tours is your ticket to experience The Southern Vales at your own pace.
McLaren Vale Personal
Suitable for 4 to 14 mates
- Paxtons, wine tasting on the deck $10pp inc a souvenir glass. Cheese nibbles available.
- Mollydooker, award winning Reds $5pp
- Wirra Wirra for a tasting and lunch at Harry’s Deli
- Penny’s Hill, tasting $10pp – game of bocce?
McLaren Vale Social
Suitable for groups of 10 to 24 socialites
- Chapel Hill, structured tasting $10pp or self guided personal selection
- Willunga Creek Wines, $5pp for award winning Merlot and more
- Shared all-you-can-eat pizza lunch with a view at Heard it on the Grapevine $25pp
- Chill session with Moondog and Titan at White Feather Red Winery, taste organic Reds $5pp and/or purchase Fizz $15 per bottle
McLaren Vale Celebration
Suitable for 20 to 40 party lovers
- Lazy Ballerina, guided tasting with James Hook $10pp inc cheese and local nibbles
- Oxenberry Farm Cellar Door, wine and cider taste $5pp, coffee and snax available
- Lunch at The Oven Lot, inc wine tasting at Parri Estate Winery from $25pp for shared pizzas
- The Artel for beer, wine, cocktails, snax and dessert in art deco style
Places we’ve been to
Bottled happiness. The absolute best way to appreciate a great wine is to get close and personal with the wine maker at their place. Then there is chocolate tasting, cheese, bocce, High Tea, sculptures, group painting, label making… Tailor made bus tours for groups from 4 to 57. Contact us today!
Of course we are also ready to take you and your friends out to the races, a wedding, that long lunch at a winery, arvo chill sess with beers and pizza, or that concert in the vines.