Barossa Craft Brewery & Cider Tours
The Barossa Valley is Australia’s most famous winery region. But the current craft beer renaissance is giving the grape a bit of a fright. Hops, malts and yeast abound, and there are even high stakes competitions of wine v beer degustation events. And let’s not forget cider – “Apple or pear, Ma’am?”
Below are some examples of what can be done- but remember, every tour is built from scratch with you and your friends in mind. Tell us about YOUR favorite places…
Barossa Beer & Cider
Suitable for groups of 4 to approximately 20 guests
- Greenock Brewery, meet the owners and taste the full range brewed on site
- Seppeltsfield Cheese @ Benno’s, apple & pear cider, cheese boards to share, enjoy the glorious surrounds
- Lunch and tasting at Barossa Valley Brewing
- Whispering Wall for photo op
- Kersbrook Hill Cider, snax and sweets available
Barossa Big Beer
Suitable for groups of 10 to approximately 40 guests
- Barossa Valley Brewing, site tour and taste
- Stein’s Taphouse for paddles, brews and beer food
- Group lunch at The Tanunda Hotel
- Country pub stop on the way home – Sandy Creek, Williamstown, Gawler?
Wineries and cellar doors of the Barossa
Places we’ve been to
Of course we are also ready to take you and your friends out to the races, a wedding, that long lunch at a winery, arvo chill sess with beers and pizza, or that concert in the vines.
Did somebody say relax?
So many frothy friends
Barossa Valley Brewing Beer v Wine degustation dinner