Barossa Valley Wine Tours
The Barossa Valley is Australia’s favourite winery region. Settled by English and German farmers in the 1800’s, the region proved ideal for growing quality wine grapes. Today the Barossa produces the majority of Australia’s export wine volume, and the Barossans are proud to show off their wares to visitors. Each tour is created around your preferences and likes – the sample itineraries are prime examples of what is popular with groups right now. Adelaide Winery Tours is your ticket to experience the Barossa at your own pace.
Intimate tour for 2-6 friends
What a great way to spend a day with close friends. While we still recommend booking ahead at your favourite places, a small group tour is the ultimate in flexibility and spontaneity. Between you and your driver you can explore to your heart's content, stay a little longer or increase the pace. Many cellar doors offer gratis tastings for couples and small groups, while some still charge.
Groups of 4 – 14 mates
Suitable for approximately 10-24 socialites
- Kellermeister, $10pp for wine, cider and Sabel Port tasting, platters availalbe (recommended!)
- Peter Lehmann, $5pp for group wine tasting
- Barossa Valley Cheese Company for sampling
- Wanera Wine Bar, $25pp for 2 course lunch
- Whispering Wall for group photos
- Kersbrook Hill, $5pp wine, cider and Moscato. Also available: coffee, snax, dessert
Suitable for 20-40+ wine lovers
- Wolf Blass, $5pp wine taste
- Chateau Dorrien, $5pp taste the largest range of wines in the region inc meads & chocolate port
- Lunch at The Tanunda Hotel, $18pp for one course group menu option
- World renown Seppeltsfield “Cheese at Benno’s”, $18pp for a chill session including a glass of wine, BV Brewing beer or Barossa Valley Cider (Apple or Pear), cheese & crackers, dried fruit, roasted nuts; relax, explore the expansive estate
Of course we are also ready to take you and your friends out to the races, a wedding, that long lunch at a winery, arvo chill sess with beers and pizza, or that concert in the vines.