Adelaide Hills Beer, Cider and Gin Tours
So close to Adelaide, the Hills offer an array of eateries, cellar doors featuring wine as well as cider, and several craft beer breweries, making the region ideal for a range of tours. Distilleries are also making a comeback… Each tour is created around your preferences and likes – our sample itineraries are prime examples of what is popular with groups right now
Personal Beer, Gin & Cider
Suitable for 4 to 14 mates
- Kersbrook Hill, $5pp cider and wine taste, also available coffee, snax
- Applewood Distillery at Ochre Nation, gin and malt flights from $15
- Anderson Hill, $25pp group pizza lunch inc TWO glasses of Ben’s beers
- Sidewood cellar door at Maximilian’s, purchase beer, wine and cider, take the infamous Golf hole-in-one challenge
Social Beer and Cider
Suitable for approximately 10 to 24 socialites
- Lobethal Bierhaus, $15pp for tour and taste with Alistair or Rose
- Sidewood at Maximilian’s, $5pp for cider and wine tasting, Golf hole-in-one challenge $10
- Lunch at the iconic German Arms Hotel, wurst, sauerkraut, DAB and more
- Gulf Brewing for craft beer paddles from $10
- Pub stop on the way home, Stirling or Stanley Bridge?
Big Beer Celebration
Suitable for crowds of 20 to 40+
- Prancing Pony Brewery, beer planks from $15, various tour and food options
- Lunch at The Hahndorf Inn, BIG meals, take the hot dog challenge?
- Acrobrau German Beer Hall, steins and paddles
- Inglewood Inn for beer, wine or gin tasting
Of course we are also ready to take you and your friends out to the races, a wedding, that long lunch at a winery, arvo chill sess with beers and pizza, or that concert in the vines.
Cheese & Wine Trail
The Udder Delights Cheese Cellar is the host and starting point of the Adelaide Hills Cheese and Wine Trail. The Trail is a three course progressive picnic that includes our locally produced artisan cheese. Each course is held at a different cellar door in the Adelaide Hills, and is matched specifically to the wine offered for tasting.
This will help you with your plans
A picnic in green pastures, or a gathering of friends fully catered for in the best European tradition, the Adelaide Hills offer something for everyone.
Tailor made and packaged bus tours for groups from 4 to 57 passengers. Hills cellar doors have various capacities, host weddings and other functions, and thus have specific time constraints. Tasting costs ranges from $5 to $30, often redeemable on purchase. Some venues also require written registration or pre-payment.